With over 150 restaurant locations on six continents, Tony Roma’s is one of the most recognized brand names in the world! Development of Tony Roma’s is continuing in new and existing markets around the world. If you are interested in a terrific franchise opportunity and have a desire to open your own Tony Roma’s Restaurant, here’s is your chance! The franchise information on our website represents only a brief overview of the Tony Roma’s franchise program. This is not an offer to sell, as offers are subject to the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
If you meet our required qualifications, we would be happy to discuss your particular project, situation and degree of interest.
- Tony Roma franchise candidates, either individually or corporately, should have a minimum net worth of $3 million (not including residences, automobiles and other personal assets)
- Of that net worth, $1 million should be liquid, i.e. cash or easily convertible assets.
- We require you or one of your principals to have a background in restaurant operations as an owner, multi-unit franchise partner or operations executive.
- Although Tony Roma’s does do single unit agreements, the current focus is in multi-unit development (3 – 5 units).
- Tony Roma’s Franchisees sign two agreements:
- Development Agreement. The Development Agreement provides the exclusive development rights for a specific number of restaurants over a particular period of time and in a territory agreed upon by Tony Roma’s and the franchise developer.
- Franchise Agreement. Each restaurant has its own separate Franchise Agreement. Each agreement provides a 20-year right to operate as a Tony Roma’s, and contains all terms and conditions pertaining to the operation of the restaurant.
To be considered for a Tony Roma's franchise, please use the form below or call Kyle Cominsky, Franchise Development Manager, at 321-281-9325. If you need the contact details of a restaurant near you, try our locations page.